ALOCAI PLATFORM GUIDELINES
Alocai provides communication channels as well as storage space for data within its Services for its Users. The following Platform Conduct Guidelines of Alocai GmbH, its Subsidiaries and Affiliates (“Alocai”) govern the code of conduct and use of these Services.
As a condition of the use of Alocai´s Service, and without limiting other obligations under the GTC or other contracts governing the use of the Service, the User agrees to comply with the restrictions and rules set forth below:
The User undertakes
- not to violate the applicable law, official requirements or the rights of third parties while using the Services including – but not limited to – uploading or otherwise making available any data or works on or through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any third party;
- not to use swear words, nudity or racism in the chat features of the Services – unless the use is strictly necessary to discuss and/or refer to the subject and/or content of a localization order;
- not to share sexually explicit content of other people without their consent;
- not to share contact, billing, and/or personal data between Users and/or third parties;
- not to disclose or to threaten to disclose private personal information of others (also known as doxxing) publicly or within the Service;
- not to organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of other Users;
- not to make threats of violence or to threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
- not send other Users viruses or malware.