Register as a Freelance/agency if you are a freelancer (a translator, an editor or a tester) or you are an agency collaborating on various localization jobs assigned by another language service provider.
1. Go to the registration page. Find the link after reading the instructions :)
2. Select to register as a Freelance/Agency and click Next.
💭 Agencies! Do not create an account if your company is already registered. Instead, please contact the Admin user and ask them to add you.
3. Complete your company and user information according to your role:
If you are an agency collaborating on various localization jobs assigned by another LSP, please repeat your company name in the Name field. That will help the project manager to identify you faster.
4. Provide the name of the language service provider that invited you to join on Alocai and click Next.
This is the company of the project manager assigning to you linguistic tasks.
5. You will receive a confirmation email to set your password.
6. Login to the platform with your credentials.
You will arrive at the Projects page. The page will look empty at first, but you will see the projects you are collaborating on as soon as the project manager adds you to them.
Note that you will register one account for your business. That means that you will be the Admin user and your team members (for agencies), should be invited by you instead of registering the same as you do.
Reporting a bug
If you encounter a bug, please report it to us using the customer support form located on the platform. Hit the Feedback button. We will be back to you as soon as we can.